How to Install Simple Code Insert Shortcode Plugin. Simple Code Insert Shortcode is a WordPress Plugin which allows you to insert or embed codes in posts, pages, and sidebars.
This plugin is very useful when you want to insert or embed videos, images, banners ads, adsense, scripts, and etc. in your posts, pages, and sidebars. The good thing about this plugin is that you will just use the shortcodes provided by the plugin.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PLUGIN
1. Go to “http://wordpress.org” and click “Plugins“.
2. In “Search plugins…” textbox, type “Simple Code Insert Shortcode” and press “Enter”.
3. Click on “Simple Code Insert Shortcode” plugin.
4. Click the “Download” button.
5. Once downloaded, login to your website and navigate to “Plugins” window and “Add Plugins”
6. After the plugin installed, you can go to “Settings” -> “SCI Shortcode“.
7. You can now add new shortcodes in “SCI Shortcode” window.
Note: This website is using “SCI Shortcode” for Adsense display.